You Will Need:
Cooked Chicken-about 3 tablespoon size portion
Low-fat Greek yoghurt-2 tablespoons
Dijon Mustard-1 teaspoon
Pepper x1 of any colour
Red Onion x1
Celery stalk x2
Lettuce or spinach salad
Total prep and cook time-Less than 20 minutes.
Threw this together to use some of the chicken from the Sunday roast and the celery from the mushroom stack, it is surprisingly filling and by my calculations comes in at under 300 calories per serving.
- Simply chop up a red onion, a pepper and a couple of celery sticks and cook in a frying pan in a little oil or low cal spray. I already had leftover chicken, if you're using it fresh, sizzle in a diced chicken breast with your veggies.
- After about 10 minutes, I poured in a couple of tablespoons of water so the onion was nice and soft, and a little gooey. I also just like the sizzle it makes. Cook for a few minutes longer, then set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix together the dijon mustard and low fat greek yoghurt-I used Total 0% fat.
- Fill a plate with your salad leaves, then scrape about half your mixture of cooked veg on top.
- Mix the rest with your dijon flavoured mix, and add that on top too.