Friday 11 January 2013

Topshop Tall Trousers



Got these bad boys in the sale down to £15! They were available in the Petite, Regular and Tall ranges but I think they're all sold out now, they are online.
I tried them on instore in the regular range but they were a bit short, so I ordered the Tall ones online and collected instore. You have to pay £2 to go and collect them instore which I think is a bit cheeky from a massive brand like Topshop, when a lot of places offer free collection or even free delivery, but what can you do! I had a giftcard so I can't grumble too much.
I truly love these trousers when on, they're very comfortable, and play into the print trouser trend nicely without being too brash. They don't actually seem that much longer in the leg-I think they're meant to be an ankle crop, so even the Tall is only about a 32" leg, but the fit on the body and hips is much better for me.
I styled them with my Mulberry Tillie Tote, Topshop studded boots and ASOS sheepskin sleeve sweater.

1 comment: